Tri County Transpoer Limousine takes your privacy seriously and understands the importance of our customers’ information our customers and how that information is being used and/or shared. We want to ensure transparency and honesty about the information we collect for you. By visiting our Website and/or using any of the services offered on the Website, you agree to accept the policies and procedures outlined below and our use of your information within our Policy.
• What information we collect and why
• How we may and may not use that information
• Ways in which we protect your privacy
• Changes and updates to this Policy
• Cookie: In this context, a cookie is not something that is delicious and covered with chocolate chips. Also known as an HTTP cookie, this is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing that website. When visiting the site again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser.
• IP address: An Internet Protocol address is a number assigned to every computer connected to the Internet, assigned by the Internet Service Provider for the computer through which your visit is enabled. Like the physical address of your home, these numbers are unique to each computer and can be used to identify a region of the world from where a visitor may be.
• Personal information: Also referred to as personally identifiable information, or PII, this information can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or identify an individual in context. Items like full name, home address, IP address, e-mail address and credit card information are considered personal information.
•Secure socket layer: To establish an encrypted link between a web server and a browser, secure socket layer, or SSL, is the standard security technology to ensure that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private. SSL is used by millions of websites to protect online transactions with their customers.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND WHY
We collect information to provide our customers with a more personalized experience, from completing travel purchases conducted through our Website to learning how we can improve ways in which we offer our service.
We may collect your computer’s IP address and send cookie information to your web browser while visiting our Website.
Should you elect to create an account through the Website, a personal profile must first be created. In order to do so, we may need personal information about the account user and any traveler(s) who will use our services, including, but not limited to, username, password, password hint question and answer, email addresses for primary user and for receipts and confirmations, contact phone number(s), company name and/or company account number, home and billing address, pick-up and drop-off information, and credit card information.
We collect this information so we can create a more personalized experience, more accurately fulfill travel purchases you request, and learn how to improve ways in which we offer our services.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information you provided us for the following general purposes, including, but not limited to:
• Providing you with the products and services you request, travel confirmations, receipts and updates
• Managing your account, including processing bills and providing travel notifications
• Communicating with you and responding to your questions and comments
• Measuring interest in our products, services and Website; and further customizing your online experience
• Notifying you about special offers and products or services that may be of interest to you
• Rewarding you as part of any reward and recognition program
• Soliciting information from you, including through surveys
• Resolving disputes or troubleshooting problems
• Enforcing the Terms and Conditions for using our Website.
As a chauffeured transportation provider, we pay close attention to our customers’ privacy. We will never share your personal information with any third party companies for the purposes of marketing, or promotional database and mailing list inclusions.
WAYS IN WHICH WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We work hard to implement and maintain security features that protect Tri County Transport Limousine and our customers against the unauthorized access, alteration and destruction of information we by users inside and outside the company. In particular:
• We use military-grade firewalls, and encrypt information before being stored in our systems in such a way that even if a breach were to occur and access to the data achieved, the data would still be encrypted.
• We encrypt our services using SSL
• We employ many different security techniques to further protect information, including, but not limited to, regulating the physical and virtual access to any root access, database(s), servers, back-ups, encryption keys or other network and security-related infrastructure components.
• We restrict access to personal information to Tri County Transport Limousine employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Though we use the highest levels of security to safeguard this information, please be aware that “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet.
POLICY CHANGES AND UPDATES
To further clarify and address how we maintain and utilize your information, we may update this Policy from time to time without notice.
By visiting our Site, you agree that we may amend and post the revised Policy on this Site without notice. Please check the revision date at the top of this page to determine when the policy may been updated.
Your continued use of any portion of the Website or Tri County Transport Limousine’ service following the posting of the revised Policy will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
If you wish to change any information you have given us, want to see previous versions of this policy, or have any questions regarding your privacy or information, please contact us at 843.882.5466.